Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where are you located?
- We are located at 509 Main St in Oregon City, OR. We are in a cute little downtown area and parking is not at all bad! Parking is currently FREE. Open every day 11am-4pm PST
2. Can I buy online as well?
- Yep! We offer shipping anywhere in the US and ship all items within 1-3 business days. Shipping is free over $50 and a flat rate of $5.99 for anything under. We also offer free local pickup. Come on by the boutique anytime during open hours. Please allow 24 hours for your order to be ready if you are doing local pickup.
3. How do your clothes fit size wise?
- Each piece has been carefully selected by our team at Mary Rose and fit and quality are our top priorities. We describe fit under each item of clothes in the product section.
4. What is your return policy?
We have a 30 day return policy. Items may be exchanged or you may opt for store credit for a future purchase. Items must be in new condition with tags attached. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for online exchanges so we know to watch for it!
- There are no exchanges on Sale/Clearance items. Reduced price items are final sale.
5. I still have questions. Who do I contact?
- Please email email@example.com for all inquiries for all in store questions. We will respond within 48 hours (during the week. Please know that weekends are family time).
6. Do you really donate a portion of all sales to your non-profit, the Mary Rose Foundation?
- Absolutely! Being able to give back is one of my favorite parts about running this boutique! The Mary Rose Foundation is a non-profit I started to help fund treatment for those suffering with the financial burden of eating disorder treatment. You can learn all about our foundation at www.maryrosefoundation.org