Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where are you located?
- We are located at 509 Main St in Oregon City, OR. We are in a cute little downtown area and parking is not at all bad! Parking is 30 cents for 30 minutes and free on weekends. Several spots are metered and required change, so if coming on Tues-Fri, be sure to have change with you! 2 hour parking limit.
2. Can I buy online as well?
- Yep! We offer shipping anywhere in the US and ship all items within 1-3 business days. Shipping is free over $75 and a flat rate of $5 for anything under.
3. How do your clothes fit size wise?
- Each piece has been carefully selected by our team at Mary Rose and fit and quality are our top priorities. We describe fit under each item of clothes in the product section.
4. What is your return policy?
We have a 30 day return policy of all regularly priced clothes (both in store and online). Items must be in new condition with tags attached. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org before sending back so we know to watch for it! You will be refunded the way you paid once item is received back to us.
- There are no returns/exchanges on Sale/Clearance items. These items are final sale.
5. I still have questions. Who do I contact?
- Please email Julie@maryrosenwboutique.com for all online inquiries and please email our store manager, Tori@maryrosenwboutique.com for all in store questions. We will respond within 24 hours.
6. Do you really donate a portion of all sales to your non-profit, the Mary Rose Foundation?
- Absolutely! Being able to give back is one of my favorite parts about running this boutique! The Mary Rose Foundation is a non-profit I started to help fund treatment for those suffering with the financial burden of eating disorder treatment. You can learn all about our foundation at www.maryrosefoundation.org