Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where are you located?
- We are located at 509 Main St in Oregon City, OR. We are in a cute little downtown area and parking is not at all bad! Parking is 30 cents for 30 minutes and free on weekends. Several spots are metered and required change, so if coming on Tues-Fri, be sure to have change with you! 2 hour parking limit.
2. Can I buy online as well?
- Yep! We offer shipping anywhere in the US and ship all items within 1-3 business days. Shipping is free over $100 and a flat rate of $5 for anything under.
3. How do your clothes fit size wise?
- Each piece has been carefully selected by our team at Mary Rose and fit and quality are our top priorities. We describe fit under each item of clothes in the product section.
4. What is your return policy?
We do not offer cash back for items. We have a 14 day exchange policy of all regularly priced clothes (both in store and online). Items may be exchanged or you may opt for store credit for a future purchase. Items must be in new condition with tags attached. Please email email@example.com
for online exchanges so we know to watch for it!
- There are no exchanges on Sale/Clearance items. Reduced price items are final sale.
- You may exchange/receive store credit for items only 3 times per every 30 days.
5. I still have questions. Who do I contact?
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for all online inquiries and please email our store manager, email@example.com for all in store questions. We will respond within 48 hours (during the week. Please know that weekends are family time).
6. Do you really donate a portion of all sales to your non-profit, the Mary Rose Foundation?
- Absolutely! Being able to give back is one of my favorite parts about running this boutique! The Mary Rose Foundation is a non-profit I started to help fund treatment for those suffering with the financial burden of eating disorder treatment. You can learn all about our foundation at www.maryrosefoundation.org